Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

IMA SO PROWD :D

One of my many friends on DA, Chessie, I think...

Anyways, she has came over to the dark side and watched HTF for the very first time!


She even wrote a journal entry about it:

"So I Little While Ago, I Watched My First Episode Of Happy Tree Friends. From Seeing Flippy So Much I Wanted To Watch An Episode That Had Flippy In It. So I Watched That One Episode Called "Double Whammy" And The Other Episode That Continues It. lol Pretty Gross But Funny. What's Funny Is That When A Really Gross Part Comes I Kinda Look Away/Keep Watching :D

Like The Part When All The Evil And Good Flippys Had A Huge Fight. I Kinda Looked Away. ^^; But It's Still A Good Show. :D I've Been Reading Fan Fics Before I Actually Watched It So It's Kinda Different Cuz In The Fan Fics, The Characters Talk. lol But In The Show, They Don't. :D

I Watched Part Of Another One Because I Knew That Disco Bear's Voice Was Deep And I Wanted To Hear It. He Makes Me Laugh When He Tries To Flirt With Girls lol :D

So Yea I'm Gonna Draw Flippy Soon. Flippy's My Fav Character. I Like The Characters With The Different Personalities. Like Splendid, Flaky (Cuz She Had Dandruff lol), Flippy, Lumpy, Handy, Nutty, And There's Probably Some More. I Actually Feel Like Drawing All The Characters. :D :D :D"


I'm proud of my friend :D

No comments:

Post a Comment