Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

I have changed

It's a fact. There are many ways I have changed:

-I am no longer afraid of gore (hooray! :3)

-Isolation in my room makes me laugh hysterically sometimes (...)

-I don't care about looks anymore (Not like I did before...)

-My thoughts, dreams, drawings, voice, and writing pieces have taken a sick, twisted turn (this is what watching HTF all day does to you.)

-When I get mad or frustrated, I do the 'flipped-out' growl.

-I don't look the same... (I got a haircut, started shaving, and other more 'in-depth' activities.)

-My vocabulary has gotten much better (probably because I'm typing on the computer all day long)

-Lastly, I watch this show called "I survived", right before I go to bed. Not only do I think thoughts about what it's like to be kidnapped, I start hearing these strange noises...)


Hope you all have a spine-chilling day.

~Robstar1fan

No comments:

Post a Comment