Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, August 9, 2010

Party Animal: Part 1


My review: Hmm... who's Flaky making the birthday cake for at the beginning? Now that we know she is allergic to peanuts, will that cause chaos later on?

I just wanted to step into the cartoon and slap Nutty for not helping Flaky when she was clearly in need of assistance. He just pushed her out of the way to eat some candy. :p

So although this part I was wondering "Who's birthday is this?" And then Flaky looked out the window and ran across the room with a finger over her mouth. "Oh... this is a surprise party." I figured. Then the light went off. The front door opened, and there was a show figure. I knew that shadow from anywhere. "It's Flippy?!" I said. Oh gosh... this is gonna end up in a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment