Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Danger lurks in every corner ch 2

Chapter 2:

He debated in his mind whether or not he should knock. A part of him was saying "You shouldn't rush it with her... maybe you should wait another moth or two. But the other side argued "You were an army man! Just suck it up and ask the girl out already!" He extending his fist and tapped on the door lightly. Flippy noticed a figure moving through one of her windows. Sweat ran down his face. "Oh god... I need to retreat!" Before he could dart away, Flaky answered the door with a wide grin. "Crap... what did I just get myself into?" He thought. "Flippy!" She exclaimed. "...erm, I mean... Hey..." It was obvious that she was trying to calm herself down, but the excitement was very overwhelming. "Well, I was just in the neighborhood, and I..." His voice trailed off. He felt his knees tremble. "You what...?" She asked, her patience wearing away. "Would you like to go out with me?" He mumbled under his breath. "Huh?" "Would you like to go out with me?" His volume increased, but it was still barely louder than a whisper. "Flippy, I can't hear you." "Would you like to go out with me?!" He shouted. Flaky's heart stopped. "You mean... on a d-date?" She stammered. "Well, yeah... if that's okay with you." He answered. "Oh... of course, it's okay with me!" She replied. "Alright. Does next Friday sound good?" Flippy offered. She smiled warmly, then nodded. "We can work out the details over the phone." She agreed. "See you then, Flaky." He called, taking slow steps away from her house. He had never really noticed the dull colors that lingered around her small home. "Good-bye." As soon as her heard that door shut, Flippy raced down the sidewalk, jittery and nervous like never before. Should he get some kind of tips? And who should he go to? Questions flashed around in Flippy's head until he made his final decision. He would go to (*shudders*) Disco Bear for advice on his date with Flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment