Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Summer belongs to you!

HOLY CHEESE!


That...was... EPIC!


My fave parts:

Phineas: I thought the two of you, a boy, a girl, alone in the city of love-

Isabella: *Her head explodes*

Phineas: ISABELLA!

Isabella: *snaps back into reality*

Phineas: Isabella, are you okay?

Isabella: ...Peachy
---
Phineas: Keep and eye out for Climpaloon.

Candace: Climpaloon?

Phineas:
Climpaloon! The magical, old-timey bathing suit that lives in the Himalayas!

Candace: You're making that up.

Phineas: Come on, Candace. Does that sound like something that someone would make up?
---
Climpaloon: NANG NANG NANG NANG NANG NANG NANG NANG!

Phineas: ...And you thought I was making it up.
---
Phineas: Look! A sponge and a starfish! There has to be something we can make out of this! (lol Spongebob and Patrick reference!)
---
Candace: Phineas, there's no way I'm going to get on a silly little tricycle.

Phineas: Candace, we're in a hurry, so just get on the tricy-

Candace: There's no way I'm-

Phineas: GET ON THE TRIKE!
---
Phineas: That's it! *pulls Isabella into a hug* Isabella, you're the best!
---
Mime: *lets balloon go*
Guy with a ton of balloons: Hey you! Stop letting my balloons go!
---
This was the best episode ever by far. I was surprised to see that Phineas got crazy... and he got angry at Candace :D

Over all... A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Rob!!!
    I like your blog and I congratulate you, It`s so funny and cute!!!
    I have an account on Deviantart too...
    I follow you!!! please visit my blog!!!
    my blog: entrendesonic.blogspot.com
    I'm from argentina, I don't speak english and apologize for my ugly english
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lollipop

    Thanks so much :)

    Really? What's your username?

    And that's okay, I can still understand you :D I will follow your blog

    ReplyDelete