Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

ITS REAL!!!!!!!!!

I became overjoyed when I read the conversation between my friend and one of the creators of HTF:

Friend:
"Lol xD Don't stop talking please, you guys are funny. Well, if you must know my radical theory, it's basically that Flaky was at war as well as Flaky. She didn't develop an evil alter-ego. She became the scared-to-heck adorable little wreck she is now. See? Radical. Another question BTW- Who came up with Splendont's name? They deserve a muffin."

Creator:
"That's a pretty good theory. I like it. Since there was a muffin involved, I will say that I came up with the name. The truth is though, it just sort of popped up in a brain storm during a meeting. I don't think any of us could say who thought of it first... but like I said... for a muffin... it was me ;) I've been pretty straight forward about Flaky's gender. We would of changed it if it didn't go with the plot. She is a she. I see nothing wrong with Flippy and Flaky falling for each other. Although, I don't think it would end well..."

Friend:
"Isn't things not ending well the whole point of HTF? xD"

Creator:
"I guess you're right... it's supposed to end badly... so I guess it's a match made in HTF heaven."


May I note that This conversation was held in Jan. 2009, and later that year, Flippy and Flaky starred in an episode together (and had a couple of sweet moments ^^).

Flaky is a girl, and the creator supports Flippy and her as a couple. Yes! I'm always right xD

No comments:

Post a Comment