Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Creepy dream...

lol I had a weird dream this morning and it was interrupted when I had to wake up for church:

Flippy: *evil of course xD* Peek-a-boo.
Flaky: Ahhh!
Flippy: Calm down, I'm not here to kill you.
Flaky: You're not?
Flippy: Naw, I have harder targets to murder than you.
Flaky: *gives Flippy stern look* ... so then, what are you here for?
Flippy: To take your hand in marriage.
Flaky: ... marriage?!
Flippy: Yeah, but don't make such a big fuss about it.
Flaky: O-okay...
Flippy: Sooo...?
Flaky: So what?
Flippy: What's your freakin' answer?
Flaky: ... you know, I used to hate the 'bad boy' type, but now seeing you here... I can't help but say... yes!
Flippy: Fine, let's get this over with *takes her arm and pulls*
---
Toothy: Do you take this man as your husband? (note: I'm cutting it short cause I'm doing it exactly as I remember in my dream)
Flaky: I do.
Toothy: and do you, *turns to Flippy* take this woman to be your wife?
Flippy: *says in growling voice* Yeah, whatever.
Toothy: Okkkkay... you may now kiss the bride!
Both: *lean in*
And now it's pretty suckish that I woke up at that part :D

If you have any questions, please don't ask me cause this is just a random HTF dream I had...

Have a colorful Afternoon XD!

No comments:

Post a Comment