Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Danger lurks in every corner ch 4

Chapter 4:

"I need help!" Flaky begged into the receiver. "What's wrong?" Giggles asked through the other side. "I'm going on a date and I don't know-" "Say no more. Be at my house within the next half hour. Petunia and I will give you a make over!" She said, and with a click, she hung up. Flaky sighed, then put down the phone. "I have a bad feeling about this..."
---
Flippy sat in his bedroom, feeling a little isolated. Wasn't there anyone else (besides Disco bear) that he could go to for advice? That's when it came to him. "Cuddles has a girlfriend... why not ask him what to do?"
---
Flaky wasn't surprised when Giggles' mom answered the door. "Hello, sweetie! Did my daughter invite you over?" She asked, when Giggles rushed to the door. "Step aside, mom. We have serious business to deal with." She informed her mother, taking Flaky by the arm and pulling her inside.
---
He typed up an email to Cuddles about his problem, read it over to make sure that it sounded convincing, then clicked the tiny "Send" button. Shortly after, his computer made a "Ding!" noise, meaning that he had a new message, from Cuddles, obviously. He read it aloud to himself; "I felt the same way about Giggles. But our first date didn't end up in chaos... it was actually pretty fun. I just showed her signs of my crush... putting my arm around her, smiling the whole time, you know... that kind of stuff. Just do that and everything will be fine. You should also give her a call sometime, and check up on how she's doing. That's like showing her you care. -Cuddles" Flippy decided to follow his tips and call Flaky's home phone.
---
"Alright," Petunia began. "Who is he?" At first, Flaky hesitated to answer. It wasn't necessary for them to know who she was going out with. But the plead in both of her friends' eyes broke her down. "Flippy." She choked out. Giggles and Petunia traded smirks. "What?" Flaky asked, more harsh than intended. "We should of known by the way you get so nervous around him." Giggles said. "I don't get nervous!" The porcupine argued. "Sure you don't." Petunia replied, sarcasm ringing in her voice. "Well then, let's get started, shall we?" She slapped on a pair of yellow gloves. Flaky stared at them with wide eyes. "What are those for?" She whimpered, backing up. "Relax. I just don't want any makeup to get on my hands." Petunia told her in a sour tone. Flaky sighed of relief.
---
After a few rings, Flaky didn't pick up. Flippy thought that it might be obnoxious to her for him to leave a message, so her tried her cell phone. After all, she might not be home...
---
"I look like a circus clown!" White powder covered up her skin, pink lip gloss smeared around the sides of her mouth, and there was way too much eyeshadow. "And why are we doing this now? My date isn't until Friday." Flaky complained, folding her arms. "We're testing out what makeup looks good on you, so when your date comes, you can apply the same makeup yourself and it would be quicker." Giggles explained. "But it Flippy asked me out... why would I need makeup smothered all over my face when he only cares about what's on the inside?" "You mean to say that Flippy only cares about your blood and organs?" Petunia asked. "Not really. I meant my personality." At that moment, Flaky's black cell phone buzzed. She had put it on vibrate when she got there. Grumbling, she flipped open the phone and dialed a button. "Yes?" She sputtered into the phone. "Flaky? It's Flippy." Suddenly, her throat felt all knotted up. "Um... yeah?" She squeaked. "About our date..." Oh no... was he going to cancel? Flaky bit her lip. "What about it?" "Well, we could go out to eat or something." That calmed her down a little. "Sure. Where to?" "There's this new place downtown that sells great meals. It's right next to the ice cream parlor. Would you like to go there?" "Uh-huh." She responded. "I'll make reservations for two at 8:00 this Friday. Bye!" He hung up. Flaky shut her phone. The others looked anxious. "What happened?" They both asked. "Flippy and I are going out to a romantic meal this Friday." Giggles and Petunia squealed with excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment