Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Danger lurks in every corner ch 7

Chapter 7:

Flippy awoke to the light of dawn of Friday morning. He rushed right to the closet and pulled out a wrinkle-free tuxedo. Looking around, he noticed that a box was lying on the bottom self. He jogged his memory, and could of sworn that the box that stored his gun was located near the top of his closet... Flippy shrugged it off and closed the door.
--- *7:57 PM*
He walked through the front of the restaurant, with a nervous smile plastered to his face. All of the people were sitting down to their meals. Flippy scanned the faces of the crowd inside. Flaky wasn't anywhere in sight. Sighing, he straightened the bow tie around his neck and went over to the skinny cat holding a clipboard in her paws. Her black pelt shimmered in the light. "Did you make a reservation?" She asked. He nodded in response. "Flippy, but my date Flaky hasn't arrived yet." The ebony cat's dark pacman eyes stared down at a paper attached to the clipboard. "Ah, right this way, sir." She replied, leading him over to a deserted table.
--- *8:04* (Flippy's POV)
I gnawed on think garlic bread sticks, my patience growing thin. Where was she? Even though Flaky was only a few minutes late, it didn't give me a reason not to be worried.
--- *8:27*
"Sir, are you sure that you don't want to order yet?" The waitress asked, twisting her tail around her index finger. "No, thank-you." I answered politely, ignoring my stomach rumble with hunger. "Alright, then..." The cat mewed, moving past me.
--- *8:58*
I was starving, hopeless and tired at this point. I called the waitress over. "Are you finally gonna order???" She said in an annoyed tone. "Yes, 'mam. I'd like a steak sandwich, please. And make it to go..."
---
I got into my truck, and placed the foam container that was holding my food in the front seat. Wouldn't Flaky have called if she couldn't make it? Or did she blow off the date on purpose? I gripped the leathery wheel tightly. A powerful urge wanted to check up on her... but what if she wanted to avoid me? Still... I found myself driving directly to her house.
---
The front door swayed wide open. I could tell that wasn't a good sign. But instead of going in through there, I noticed that the garage was open, too. I came in that way, calling out her name. That was when I stumbled upon a random power tool, lying on the ground. "Huh?" What caught my attention was the red substance that was dried at the top. I tilted my head upwards... And there, right before me, was the bloody corpse of Flaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment