Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Friday, August 13, 2010

MAH SOCIAL LIFE.

My friends told me to talk about my social life to make my blog more interesting...

-I can read a 300+ page book in one day

-I can type kinda fast, if I wanted to :D

-Something unfortunate always happens in my life at least once a week.

-I love my cell phone, even though it doesn't actually work.

-My fav color is BLUE!!!!

-Gore delights me.

-I just got a new nickname from my friends, "The R-rated child", meaning that I'm fond to blood and watching it spill out of the victim's corpse! Oh wait... I'm going into detail. ^^;

-My fanfictions can get scary (lol I read aloud a paragraph to my friends which scared them xD)

-I'd make an EPIC stalker (because I have a creepy growl, laugh, attempted to strangle my friend, and I lurk around people so much, they DO call me a stalker ^^)

WELP, Ima bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment