Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, August 2, 2010

Why am I not surprised?


Okay, so maybe I DIDN'T finish Sonic chronicles: Dark brotherhood.


But I do, on the other hand, know how it ends.


It was so predictable that it made me laugh! (There's a parody of it above)


Picture this: Sonic and co. are leaving their planet to try to rescue enchidnas and stuff, and who do they put in charge of everything, not even paying attention to Amy's warning "Don't trust him, Sonic!"? Eggman. AKA, the guy who wants to take over the world and kill everybody.


It's incredibly stupid! And I'm like "This is what you get for not listening to Amy!"


Then... at the very end... they come back to a world ruled by Eggman.


What a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment