Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Amy's already gone *request*

(Amy's POV)
"I gotta go, Cream. Sonic wanted to talk to me about something important!" I called, leaving my friends' house. I was 14 years old and my boyfriend was a blue hedgehog named Sonic. I had gotten a text from him this morning telling me to meet him at Twinkle park. I had a feeling that whatever he had to say, it would be romantic! "Alright. Have a fun time, Amy!" Cream the rabbit told me, waving her hand in the air.
~ ~ ~
"Hey!" I said as I met up with Sonic. "Oh... Hello." He said dully. I frowned for a moment, thinking about why he wasn't that happy to see me. Then I remembered why I was here. "So, is there something you wanted to tell me?" I asked with hope in my voice. Sonic nodded in response. "Yes... but I'm not exactly sure how I can say it..." He answered nervously. I giggled all 'cute' like. "You can tell my anything!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around him. It felt so good to feel his warmth. "Amy... I think it would be best if... we saw other people." All the relief and joy inside of me disappeared. I pulled away from him with a concerned look on my face. "W-what is that supposed to mean?" I stammered. "Sally and I saw each other last night... and we spent the whole evening together. It made me so happy to be with her again... I hope that you can forgive me." Sonic explained. Forgive him? I loved Sonic with all of my heart, and now he was braking up with me for another girl? My throat felt dry. "I... I suppose so." I replied. "Great! Thanks for all of the fun times we had together, though." He told me before racing off. "The fun times might not have been fun enough for you, then..." I thought, sadly walking back to my house.
~ ~ ~
Remember all those things we wanted?
I laid down in bed, too depressed to even sleep.
Now all our memories, they're haunted
I guess our brake up was bound to happen eventually.
We were always meant to say good-bye
I felt my heart throb as I tried to forget about Sonic, but it was so hard.
Even with our fists held high
I mean, you think that you're in love with a guy, then he just goes head-over-heels for another girl!
It never would've worked out right
Sonic is a jerk.
We were never meant for do or die
Where did we go wrong? I felt that we had a special relationship!
I didn't want us to burn out
But still... I missed him so much...
I didn't come here to hold you now I can't stop
I wanted some way to express my feelings.... oh, I know! I'll write a letter, telling him good-bye.
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
I took out a blank piece of paper and a pencil sharpened to the point.
Where we take this road, someone's gotta go
"Dear Sonikku," I wrote.
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
"We had many fun times together, like all of the battles against Dr. Eggman... plus the nice dates we have been on... but I'm sure you'll be much happier with Sally."
But I want you to move on...
"I thought that I loved you... but apparently, you didn't love me back."
So I'm already gone
I stuffed the paper into my purse after I added the "From: Amy" line.
~ ~ ~
I arrived at Sonic's apartment, seeing him through the window.
Looking at you makes in harder
He was laughing and talking with someone... I soon realized that it was Sally, who was politely sitting on his couch. My blood boiled.
But I know that you'll find another
"Have fun you two..." I thought, heading to the door and placing my letter in front of it. I rung the doorbell, then scurried away so he wouldn't see me. Sonic opened the door and looked around with a confused expression on his face. Then, he spotted the letter. Sonic picked it up and read it. "Who was it, Sonic?" Sally asked from inside.
That doesn't always make you wanna cry
"Um.. just a second, Sal!" Sonic answered, coming outside and shutting the door. "Come out, Amy. I know that you're still here." He said. I saw him look around, until he spotted me hiding behind a tree. Sonic grabbed my wrist and exclaimed playfully "Gotchya!" I pushed him aside. "I'm leaving... right now." I told him.
Started with a perfect kiss then
"No, Amy... please don't leave yet. We need to talk this through." Sonic replied.
We could feel the poison set in
"Why waste time talking to me when you could be having a nice liitle chat with your new and improved girlfriend?" I asked, still hesitating to stop walking away.
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive
"You're the one who I want to talk to right now..." Sonic told me. I turned around to face him. "You broke my heart. I loved you so much..." I began, getting a little teary-eyed.
You know that I love you so
"...but I know realize that it was the biggest mistake that I ever made." I finished coldly.
I love you enough to let you go
"It wasn't a mistake... I loved you, too." He said with a small smile.
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
"Yeah... 'loved'!" I exclaimed.
Where we take this road, someone's gotta go
"I know that I hurt your feelings... and I'm sorry." Sonic replied. Cold tears trickled down my face.
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
"How do I know that you're truly sorry?" I asked.
But I want you to move on, so I'm already gone
"Because I am, Ames." Why did he call me that?
I'm already gone, already gone
"But my love is for Sally now, and I can't change that." He added on.
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
"It's okay..." I sniffled. "I just... don't know... how I'm going to survive... without you... Sonikku!"
I'm already gone, already gone
Sonic put his arms around me. "Shhh... it's okay." He said in a comforting tone, lightly stroking my quills.
There's no moving on, so I'm already gone
It felt so nice... "So, can we still be friends?" I asked.
Already gone, already gone
Sonic nodded. "Of course we can, Ames." He whispered.
Already goone, already gone
"Thank-you." I said, crying into his shoulder.
Already gone, already gone, yeah
"And just remember... I'll always be there for you. Cause no matter what, you're still my friend, and I'm still yours." Sonic replied.
Remember all the things we wanted?
It seemed like hours that Sonic was there comforting me. A friend who was always by my side...
Now all the memories, they're haunted
Eventually, he pulled away. "Bye, Amy." Sonic called as he went back to his apartment.
We were always meant to say good-bye...
By now, I had stopped crying. "Bye... my beloved." I whimpered.
I want you to know that it doesn't matter
"I'm gonna miss you... a lot." I thought, leaving the area where Sonic lived.
Where we take this road, someone's gotta go
~ ~ ~
I heard my cell phone ring as I made my way back to the small house that I stayed in.
And I want you to know you couldn't have loved me better
"Hey Amy! It's Cream!" She exclaimed when I picked up the phone. "...hi." I said. "So... how did the chat with Sonic go?" Cream asked. I sighed deeply into the receiver
. "He broke up with me for Sally." I told her. She was silent for a moment or two. "I'm so sorry..."
But I want you to move on, so I'm already gone
"It's okay. We talked about it, and we will still be friends." I replied. "That's good to know. Bye!" "Good-bye." I hung up.
I'm already gone, already gone
"Wait up!" Shadow the hedgehog came up from behind me.
You can't make it feel right when you know that it's wrong
"Hi Shadow." I greeted him. "... what's the matter?" He asked me. "Sonic and I broke up... it's been tough." I answered. "Oh...." Shadow's voice trailed off.
I'm already gone, already gone
"Well... would you like to do something with me sometime soon?" He offered.
There's no moving on
His eyes glamed in the bright sun light. "I'd love to."
So I'm already gone
The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment