Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sonic chat room 2




Can you take a hit? has logged on
Knuckles: Hey guys. My Birthday is coming!!!
Hahaha I'm faster than you has logged on
Sonic: Congratz Buddy!!!
Knuckles: You are not my buddy.
Sonic: What ever you say, Knux
Knuckles: Anyone else on BESIDES Sonic?
I-heart-sonic has logged on
Amy: Hi guys! I saw that Sonic was on, so I needed to be on. You know that couples always have to be together!!!
Sonic: Aaaammmyy! Knuckles is on!
Knuckles: Hey Amy my Birthday is coming up!
Amy: I know! I made you a cake that looks like you punching Sonic!!!
Sonic: Gee Amy! Thanks a lot.
Amy: Hey that's the only thing that Knux likes to do!!!
Robstar1fan has logged on
Knuckles: Her Robstar! Did you know that my Birthday is coming up!?
Robstar: yup I told my friends and they laughed ):
Knuckles: They laughed? Why?
Robstar: Idk I didn't get it either!!
Knuckles: Which friends???
Robstar: Vanilla and Pink star
Knuckles: I'm gonna give those two a piece of my mind!!!
Can you take a hit? has logged off
Amy: Well Sonic, Knux left and it's just you and me! How romantic!!!
Sonic: Hey Robstar, can you help me?
Robstar: Sorry Sonic, but when it comes to Amy, you're on your own.
Amy: We can finally have some alone time!!! Yay!!!
Sonic: ROBSTAR PLEASE!!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!!!
Robstar has sent Hahaha I'm faster than you a message
Robstar: No.
Robstar1fan has logged off
Sonic: Aw man!

No comments:

Post a Comment