Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sonic chat room 9




Good with tools has logged on
Tails: Hello? Anyone on?!
You don't know me has logged on
Silver: I'm on
Tails: Uh Silver?
Silver: Yeah kid?
Tails: Why is your user name ' You don't know me'?
Silver: It sounds cool, like a secret agent name!
Tails: You think that secret agents are real?
Silver: I'm a silver talking hedgehog from the future, you're a talking 2 tailed yellow fox, and you're worried about secret agents?
Tails: Touche, my friend.
Silver: Is Blaze on?
Tails: First of all, do you see Blaze on?
Silver: No.
Tails: Second, I don't even think she has an account on here.
Silver: I AM FROM THE FUTURE. I KNOW ALL.
Tails: Will I end up with Cosmo?
Silver: I thought that Cosmo died.
Tails: Maybe that's what you think.
Silver: Um I don't know, but I am a distant hedgehog from one of you friends...
Tails: Oh, who?
Silver: Shadow
Tails: Cool. Any one else?
Silver: That's for me to know and you to never find out.
Tails: Okay then.....
Blaze1234 has logged on
Silver: Told you I know what will happen!
Blaze: What will happen?
Tails: Ah, forget about it! I'm leaving!
Blaze: What's his problem?
Silver: People from the past these days.
Blaze: I know! They are so complex!


No comments:

Post a Comment