Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

what my favorite lines in JAPANESE are:

Sonic: Yo
Amy: Idiot! Don't you know how I felt during this week? If you didn't come back, I felt I would never stop crying if I thought about you. Let me re-think over it again. It couldn't solve the problem, that's really foolish. What on earth should I have done? So I made up my mind last night, I decided to wait for you. Even as I became an old woman, I would still have waited for you! But... You came back..... IT TOOK A LOT OF EFFORT TO MAKE THAT DECISION! STUPID! *Later on when they sit down* Just say it to me. Just say that you love me! *Sonic hands Amy a rose*
Sonic mouths words: I love you, Amy.
They both hug!!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment