Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

My meez bio:

My name is Amy Rose and I want to have my own cooking show in the future! Have you seen the Chaos emeralds any where? I accidentally whacked my piko piko hammer at Sonic (how am I supposed to know he had all 7 chaos emeralds!!??) and the emeralds scattered off to another planet. He's all mad at me cuz I tell him that I'm not gonna get 'em back? How stubborn is he? Sonic is an idiot, not doubt about it! But, he's really cute, and dreamy, and well, he's my hero!!!! Who am I kidding? I like him a lot! I have one of my "alien " friends on earth too! Her name is Koriand'r Anderson, but we call her Star fire. I haven't seen her in a while, I just chat with her on face book!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment