Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Oh my gosh these are my FAVE lines:

CODE NAME: KIDS NEXT DOOR OPERATION Z.E.R.O. (Movie)
Kuki: It seems quite in here. Three quite.
Wally: What the crud is that supposed to mean?!
Kuki: It's more quite than two quite, so it's three quite! duh!
Wally: Sorry I asked.
Another scene in a dark closet:
Wally: Kuki I- I'm scared! I-I don't know what to do next!
Kuki: Kiss me
Wally: Kiss you?! No way! No no no no no no no! Nuh uh! No way! Uh uh! Na uh! Ain't gonna happ- Okay.
Kuki: Pucker up!!!
~ After that is a horror scene~
Sonic X, episode 52 A new start
Sonic: Hi!
Amy: Well?!
Sonic: Huh?!
Amy: What took you so long?! I was worried! I wondered, if you were ever going to come back. It... scared me!*Amy starts to cry*To think that... I was never going to see you again! Day after day, I waited for you to come, but you never did. I didn't know where you were. I couldn't stand not knowing! I told myself, I should give up hoping. I was convinced... You've forgotten all about me! I thought... you were gone forever. But then I realized... that you would never abandon me. And I decided, that I would wait for you... even if it took the rest of my life to see you again. Now, you're here. Oh, I'm so glad to have you back , Sonic!!! It's such a wonderful feeling! I don't think I've ever been this happy as I am right now! Oh ho ho ho! *Amy starts to cry a lot!* Don't you ever leave me again, Sonic the hedgehog! *They sit together, and Sonic hands Amy a rose*
Sonic: Don't you worry, Amy! I never will!
They hug, and a sweet little song plays! Aw!!!!
TEEN TITANS: TROUBLE IN TOKYO
Robin: I think.... I was wrong before.
Starfire: You do?
*Robin nods yes* Robin: Maybe... a hero isn't all I am. Maybe I could be... Maybe we could be....
Starfire: Robin?
Robin: Starfire
Starfire: Stop talking * Robin leans forward and kisses Starfire (ON THE LIPS!!!!)*
Sweet, isn't it?! Well I hope you enjoyed 'em! I will maybe post one of the 3... NOW!
Sonic the hedgehog movie:
Tails :HELP! HELP ME SONIC! WAKE UP! I NEED HELP! HELP ME SONIC! HELP!!
Sonic: SHUT UP TAILS!!!!!!
Different scene:
Sara is hitting Metal sonic
Sara: AH THIS STUPID THING LOOKS LIKE SONIC BUT IT'S BAD!!!!
Different scene:
Knuckles: AH HELP ME MY HAT'S ON FIRE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment