Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, January 18, 2010

The sonic x comic book series!

I had just found out that there is a sonic X comic book series! Wow, tv show, video games, sega is really making Sonic the hedgehog famous!!! I had just clicked on one of the issues at htmlcomics.com and I was impressed by the art work and how the author really got the characters down. Here is my favorite part of issue 10: Sonic is trapped in a video game, and he isn't quite sure how he got there! Sonic is running through a castle and he hears a voice. Amy: Sonic help me!!! Amy is tied to a pole. Sonic: How did you get here, Amy?Lava around her gets deeper. Amy: Don't worry about that right now, Sonic! Just untie me! All this heat is terrible for my hair! Sonic unties Amy. Sonic: Do you know where we are? Amy: No. I was at Chris's house... and I remember smelling something strange that made me sleepy. When I woke up, I was tied to this stake. Sonic: I wonder if any of our other friends are trapped here, too. Amy: Let's get out of here! Amy and Sonic run, until Amy stops. Amy:I can't find my hammer! I can't feel it any more! Sonic: Worry about that later. We'd better get a move on! Amy and Sonic leave the castle. A line of golden rings appear. Amy:We can't go back! Something's blocking the way! Sonic: You'd better grab some of these rings, Amy! Trouble's on the way! Dr. eggman appears. Eggman: HA HA HA! Amy and Sonic jump across lava. Eggman :HA HA HA! Amy: Why did you have me grab these rings? They don't have any effect on me. Sonic: These aren't the same rings that Tails supplies me with. They aren't power ups. Amy: Then what's the point? Sonic: When I get hit by an attack, I don't get hurt if I have some of these rings in my hand. Eggman: HA HA HA! Amy: What about laughing boy here? Sonic: It's not the real Eggman. I don't even think that it's a living thing. Amy: Good. Then there's no need to hold back! Amy jumps up and kicks Eggman in the air. Amy bounces off and lands in the lava. Amy: Ahhhh!!!! TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment