Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sonic chat room 8


Can you take a hit? has logged on
Knuckles: Amy? Any one????
I-heart-sonic has logged on
Amy: What do you want, Knuckles?
Knuckles: I dunno. Some one to talk to!
Plantzrule has logged on
Cosmo: Hey guys! Happy Saturday!
Amy: Any plans today, Cosmo?
Cosmo: I'm going to Chick-ful-a with Tails!
Amy: Oh! Congrats! That is so cool! But I thought you were a vegetarian!
Cosmo: I am, but I'm just gonna get a salad (:
Amy: Who asked who?
Cosmo: Tails did. He is SOOO romantic!
Amy: Yeah, well I bet he is since you guys have a love potion thing on each other!
Cosmo: You were the one who did it, Amy!
Amy: Well I was aiming for Sonic!
Knuckles: Speaking of Sonic, where is he?
Cosmo: I don't know... maybe the mountains?
Knuckles: Hey wait a sec..... Aren't you dead, Cosmo?
Cosmo: What is THAT supposed to mean?
Knuckles: I mean that you used you're life to fight the planet egg... So shouldn't you be dead???
Cosmo: WELL I came back to life
Knuckles: Wouldn't you be a zombie then?
Cosmo: STOP ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS!!! GOSH!!!
Knuckles: Okay, pushy!
Amy: I wonder how pink star is doing right now.... HOPEFULLY IN PAIN!!!
Can you take a hit? and Plantzrule agree with I-heart-sonic
Lightning bolt has logged on
Amy: Oh my gosh!!!! SURGE!!!!!!!
Surge: Yes I am now online! Now we can talk together(:
Cosmo and Knuckles: OOOOOhhhhhh!!!!!
Amy: Don't mind them. Knuckles is just JEALOUS because he doesn't have a girl friend!
Cosmo: Bad choice, Amy.
Knuckles: DON'T YOU DARE PLAY THE GIRL FRIEND CARD WITH ME!!!!
Amy: I can play it all I want TOO!
Hahaha I'm faster than you has logged on
Sonic: Hey.... SURGE!? I thought you were gone forever!
Surge: Well I'm here now and Now I can talk to Amy!!!
Sonic: Eww
Surge: Aw, what's the matter, Sonic? Upset cause I stole your Girl friend?
Sonic: 1: I would never be jealous of YOU, 2: Amy is not my GIRL FRIEND and 3: She's not yours either because other wise, you wouldn't be here right now!
Amy: Now, Sonic, Don't start something that you can't end......
Surge: Have YOU ever kissed a girl in your life?! I don't think you have, besides your MOM!
Sonic: Don't start with me! You and your sob stories just SOFTEN up people like Amy! She doesn't even like you!
Surge: It's not like YOU CARE! She always gives you attention, but what do YOU do to her? You tell her to go away and hurt her feelings!!!!!
Sonic: I DO NOT!
Surge: Do too!
Amy: Oh my gosh, they are fighting over me! Awesome!
Cosmo: Why can't Tails and some other dude fight for me?
Amy: Because, Tails is only 8 and you're suspecting him to fight a dude who's twice his size? Yeah right!
Cosmo: Hey, don't talk about Tails that way! At least MY boy friend can swim!
Amy: BRING IT ON, SISTER!*Pulls out hammer*
Knuckles: I am going now... bye!
Can you take a hit? has logged off

No comments:

Post a Comment