Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Doing my research....


Okay... this is one of the most hardest questions Sonic fans ask...."Will there be a fourth season of Sonic X?"This is not official but I read on a news page that Sega and TV Tokyo DID agree to make another season, and it might air June 1st, 2010! Now, don't get TOO excited because I'm not sure if it's true or not... but I'm pretty sure what will happen in the fourth season and I got a sneak peak picture of it! (See photo above!!!) I just hear that Sega wants to get rid of all of the questions that are unanswered. For example:What happened to Chris Thorndyke, Is Shadow dead, Was the pot with the plant on the last episode from Cosmo, Will Sonic and Amy's relationship go further(Most likely will!), and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment