Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Yay!!!

I'm very excited! Today I got a new Ipod shuffle and it works great! I will be able to have 10 songs on it, but for now I only have 2: Naturally by Selena Gomez, and Hot N cold by Katty Perry. I plan to have these songs also: So much for my happy ending, Fireflies by Owl city, Here without you by 3 doors open, numa numa, how to save a life, Don't forget by Demi lovato, and another song but I had just forgotten what it was called... my stupid brother won't let me touch his laptop, he's afraid that I might brake it, which I don't blame him for thinking that, it is something that I am known for doing with expensive objects (: He took my ipod shuffle and then heard one of the B words in Hot N cold and said "OOOOOHHH!" As if the songs he listens to doesn't have any cuss words in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment