Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sonic chat room 3

I-heart-sonic has logged on
Amy: Anyone on?*Sonic please???*
Hahaha I'm faster than you has logged on
Sonic: Hey Amy how are you doing?
Amy: Horrible until you came on *Wink wink*
Sonic: Okay then...........
Good with tools has logged on
Sonic: Hey tails, Buddy!
Tails: Hey Sonic. I was just talking to Pink Blaze.
Sonic: What about?
Tails: Stuff.
Amy: Hey Tails do you know that Robstar's friends laugh at us because they don't think we are real?
Tails: Wow. That's rude!
Amy: I know!!!!
Sonic: How can Robstar be friends with such people??!!
Tails: It's typical for people to not belive that we are real...

Amy: Hey guys, I have a cool idea!!

I-heart-sonic has sent Evil plans to Hahaha I'm faster than you and Good with tools

Sonic: Great plan, Amy!!!

Amy: *Blushes* I know


No comments:

Post a Comment