Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sonic chat room 4




Can you take a hit? has logged on
Knuckles: Hey is any one on???
I-heart-sonic has logged on
Amy: Hey Knux! Do you know what me, Sonic and Tails did to Robstar's friends?
Knuckles: Do I want to know?
Amy: We tee peed their house!!! You should of seen the look on their faces!!!
Knuckles: I know that expression... we had a little 'talk' yesterday.
Amy: What kind of talk?
Knuckles: You know the usual... I tell on of the kids that they will marry a hobo and live in a one-story shack.
Amy: You did not!!!
Knuckles: Did too. It was so over whelming, it made one of them cry.
Amy: That's what you get for not believing in Amy Rose!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment