Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Funny at the house

I slept over at Mcwollybob's house today and yesterday and the day before that. I asked Her little brother Joey some questions about Sonic. "Name one of sonic's friends." I told him. " Sonic unleashed" He said back. Did he just say that the name of the wii game was one of Sonic's friends? What ever. I don't even know that he had any experience with Sonic, but at least he knew one thing. The day after that, I was playing Sonic unleashed on the wii and got to the point where I had to save Amy from monsters. That brought up a question. "Who is Amy?" I asked Joey. It was really funny what he said after that." Sonic's girlfriend. I'm not stupid you know!" He said. "Sure let's go with that." I ended.

No comments:

Post a Comment