Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Sonic chat room 5!





























Can you take a hit? has logged on
I-heart-sonic has logged on
Knuckles: Hey Amy, you think that we can get everyone on here all at the same time???
Amy: Yup! Let me see what I can do!
I-heart-sonic has called a Brb
Good with tools has logged on
Tails: Hey Knux! Amy told me to come on because they were trying to get everyone on at the same time! It sounds like fun! I'll tell Cosmo and Cream.
Plantzrule has logged on
Cosmo: You guys called?
Tails: We are trying to get every body on!
Cosmo: EVERYBODY???
Tails: Yup
Cosmo: Sweet! I'll get on robstar and her pals!
Plantzrule has called a Brb
Creamy94 has logged on
Cream: Hi guys! I heard that you are gathering up our friends!!!
Knuckles: Yea
Cream: Okay!
Shadowrulez27 has logged on
Shadow: WHAT THE HECK ARE WE DOING!!??
Knuckles: Cool it, Shadow. We are getting our friends together!
Shadow: What ever
Hahaha I'm faster than you has logged on
Sonic: Did Amy email you guys a you tube video, too???
Tails: No. It was probably just to get you on here.
Sonic: What's going on?
Cream: What did Amy send you Sonic?
Sonic: You don't wanna know
Tails : We are trying to get every one on
Sonic: EVEN Robstar's friends??!!!
Shadow: Shut up, Sonic. You know you like Vanilla
Hahaha I'm faster than you has just sent a message to Shadowrulez27
Sonic: No :P
Robstar1fan has logged on
Robstar: Hey people!! I'm gonna get my friends!!!
Robstar1fan has called a Brb
I love to steal, Justin beaver crazy, And Pinkstar RULEZ have just logged on!!!
Vanilla: Wow a lot of people are on! *Scrolls up and sees talk about her with Sonic* You guys are SO gross! You are gonna make me barf!!!
Knuckles: I have no good response to that
Sonic: What's so gross about me???
I-heart-sonic is back
Amy: Nothing you are so perfect in many ways!!!
Sonic: What the heck did you send me, Amy???!!!
Amy: Sonic shorts from new grounds .com
Sonic: Those were pretty horrifying!!!
Amy: Well sorry the fans like to make you look like an idiot!!!
Rouge: Well, is everyone on yet!!!?? I need to rob a bank at 12, so this better be snappy!!!
Shadow:This is why I don't like working with Rouge. Sassy!!!
Rouge: I AM NOT SASSY! SHUT UP BEFORE I KICK YOUR FACE IN!!!
Pinkstar: I am like SO bored!!! Who's idea was it to ask me to go online. Oh yea, I like pink!!!! YAY ME!!!!
Sonic: Sheesh.
You don't know me has logged on
Knuckles: who just logged on???
Silver: It's me Silver you idiot!!!
Sonic: Hey Silver, there are some pretty nasty people on the web that are you biggest fans!!!
Silver: What are you talking about?
Sonic: A video that Amy showed me. The fans made you a girl
Silver: Stupid fans
Robstar has came back on
Robstar: What did I miss?
Sonic: You missed this:


Robstar has logged off
Sonic: What??!!
Good with tools had logged off
Sonic: Wait guys!!!
Can you take a hit? has logged off
Sonic: Oh, come on!
Due to irresponsible behavior, the members of this chat room have banned you from posting videos
Sonic: Amy was the one who showed it to me!!!

1 comment: