Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sonic chat room 1





This is a chat room!!!:
Creamy94 has logged on
Cream: Hello friends!!!
Shadowrulez27 has logged on
Shadow: Hey Cream is Sonic on?
Cream: No. Why?
Shadow: He said we were gonna have a fight soon and I want to know what day.
I-heart-sonic has logged on
Amy: What fight?
Shadow: It's between me and Sonic, Amy. You really shouldn't get in the middle of it.
Amy: You'll see
Shadow: C'mon Amy! Don't act like this! This really doesn't concern you. I don't want you to get hurt.
Amy: Fine! Who needs you!
I-heart-sonic has logged off
Shadow: Jeez! She is such a drama queen!
Cream: Don't say that! Amy is just worried that You and Sonic are gonna get hurt!
Shadow: She's not my mom you know.
Cream: I'm not going to stand hearing mean things about one of my best friends!!!
Creamy94 has logged off
Shadow: *Sigh* I just don't understand girls!
Justin beaver crazy has logged on
Shadow: Hey Vanilla cream how's it goin'?
Vanilla cream: Shut up Shadow I'm not talking to you after the way you were to Amy and Cream!
Shadow: WHAT DID I DO???!!!
Vanilla cream: You know what you have done!!!
Justin beaver crazy has logged off
Shadow: Girls these days. Not like the ones I had back when I was a kid.
Handy with tools has logged on
Shadow: Thank God a dude!
Tails: Wow you really upset girls, don't you Shadow.
Shadow: That is it! I'm logging off!!!!
Shadowrulez27 has logged off
Tails: What's his problem???

No comments:

Post a Comment