Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Surprises, surprises.....

Hi! My older brother, who I call all the time"Dork", has finally came through for me!(A little). Yesterday, when my dad went to pick up my brother from work, he surprised me and my mom by bringing home a new laptop and a plasma screen H D T.V. for his room! That means that I get his old t.v. and I can play video games on it! The laptop is cool too, but since my stupid cat thought that my brand new ipod shuffle was a toy and put it in his water dish, I don't really have much to do with it. I'm planning to get an MP3 player or maybe another ipod shuffle... I'm not so sure. But I had a movie night in my room and I made popcorn while I watched "Teen titans:Trouble in Tokyo", and it was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment