Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Danger lurks in every corner ch 10

(Flaky's POV)
Have you ever felt a certain way about someone... the opposite sex... that made you crave to be with them, 24/7? And... have you ever been so afraid of a person, you just avoid them all the time, and never try to make eye contact? I think I'm having mixed emotions right now... hatred, fear... and maybe even love... I'm just so confused... I'm not sure what to do about it.
--- (Normal POV)
That evening, he shot out of the pool area... seconds later, the place exploded (Splendid and Splendont were aiming their laser beams at each other... it didn't turn out well.) Peach and purple spilled into the sky as the fiery-orange sun slid past the horizon. Shadows faded away. Soon enough, bright dots spread up into the heavens. He slammed the door shut. Inching through room after room, he plopped into bed. He folded his arms across his chest, drifting off to sleep... feeling completely wasted.
---
She wanted to get away from all of it. She twisted the knob on her tiny gray radio. Static noises. Then, as she fell onto her couch and stared up at the ceiling, the song echoed throughout the bedroom;
Listen to your heart, when he's calling for you
Listen to your heart, there's nothing else you can do
I don't no where you're going, and I don't know why
But listen to your heart, before you tell him good-bye
A shiver went up her spine. Should she run away from her fears, or stay to conquer them? Flaky did listen to her heart... which was beating against her chest, at that moment. "I could at least tell him good-bye..." She thought to herself, turning the other way on her couch.
---
His ear twitched. He heard movement around in his TV room. Shakily, he slid out of bed, and pulled something out of his closet. A baseball bat, which glistened in the moon light. Footsteps scurry around in the other room. He put his back up to the wall, waiting for silence. As soon as Flippy got it, he jumped out and whacked the intruder as hard as he could in the head, who then dropped to the carpet. He slapped the light switch on. But when he did, he regretted his prvious movements. The intruder had been Flaky.
---
He lifted her up. Carrying the porcupine bridal-style to his chair, he noticed something that she was still holding in her hand. He pulled it out. It was a small piece of paper. "I'm sorry, but this is too much for me... I'm going away for now, but I will be back one day... With love, Flaky." He starred at the letter in shock. He was influencing Flaky to leave all of her friends and family behind? Looking up, he saw the huge purple bruise on her forehead. He brought her a blanket and an ice pack, throwing the blanket over her lap and placing the ice pack on Flaky's injury. Heading bacl to his bedroom, guilt made his stomach do flip-flops.
--- (Flaky's POV)
"Ohhh..." I groaned, feeling a large bump on my forehead. I took off the ice pack. What had happened? I remember sneaking in here through the window, note in hand, when all of a sudden, something came from behind and hit me... I bet it was Flippy. My head throbbed slowly. I grasped the ice pack in my paw. Why would he attack me, then try to help me get better? A sudden shock of reality hit me. "Where's the note?!" I wondered. "Maybe I- oh great..." A familiar face came into view. Ignoring the moving surroundings, I pushed the blanket off of me and stood up woozily. "I'm going home." Turning around to leave, he grabbed my arm. He was trebling. "Please, don't go..." He begged. I pulled away. "I'm sorry." Flippy said in a raspy voice. In a swift moment, I faced him, raised my hand in the air and slapped him so hard, he fell down. "D-don't you give me that crap!" I screamed. "I'm genuinely sorry, Flaky..." He told me, no higher than a whisper. I sighed. "Flippy... I know you are. It's not you as much as it's me, but... I just can't sleep at night, knowing that Evil has the opportunity to come and strike again..." I stopped to wipe a tear from my eye. "Good-bye..." I cried, choking on the words. I felt my paw shake as I twisted the door knob. Tears were streaming down my face as soon as I stepped outside.
---
I pulled the leather suitcases behind me. "Well... this is it." I said to myself, looking back at the town. A bright yellow taxi came before me. I got in, laying my stuff on the floor of the car. "Where to?" The guy driving asked. "Please, just take me as far away as you can from here." My lip quivered as I spoke. "Whatever, kid." He turned on the radio. Again, the words clouded up my mind;
Listen to your heart before you tell him good-bye
The taxi jerked to a halt when I shouted "WAIT!!!"
--- (Flippy's POV)
I hid my face in my paws, ashamed that I never took further action. She's gone, now... I felt terrible. Holding the note to my chest, the doorbell rang. Mumbling, I got up to open the front door. When I did, two arms pulled me into a loving embrace. "F-flaky?! What are you-" I was cut off when her warm lips touched mine, Such a joyful experience... "I was an idiot for leaving you, Flippy. I realized that I don't care how many tricks Evil has up his sleeve... I... I love you." She explained when it ended. My face went hot. "Apology excepted."

No comments:

Post a Comment