Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sketches of Reality ch 4

Chapter 4: A terrible mistake
The phone rand several times before Flaky decided to pick it up. The person on the other line was sniffling. "Who is this?" She asked. "S-sorry to disturb you and all, Flaky... c-could you come over to my house and help me get rid of a few things?" It was Cuddles. By the way he talked, she knew that he was upset. "What are you getting rid of?" He started to sob harder. "All of my pictures of... G-giggles." He answered shakily. "What?! Why?" Flaky said. "She broke up with me last night..."
~~~
She clenched her fists as she entered the home. "That... that little-" She stopped herself, just in case it would make Cuddles cry even more. He gave her a trash bag. "Take down all the things that remind me of... her, please." He choked. Flaky shrugged and tore down a Giggles poster and crumpled it up in her hand... She wished that it was the real Giggles' face. "She... dumped you for Flippy, right?" Flaky sighed, dragging the trash bag over to the other side of the room. "Shouldn't you know? Didn't Flippy brake up with you, too?" She paused to think for a moment. There was a new text message on her cellphone, but she had forgotten about it after Cuddles called. "He might have... I didn't check my messages before I left." She told him. Cuddles buried his face in a pillow. "I'll never love again." He said, his words muffled by the pillow. "I'm sad about loosing the one I love too, but that doesn't mean that I should give up!" For the first time ever, Flaky spoke with courage in her voice. "I'm gonna march over there and give those two a piece of my mind!" She shouted, handing the bag back to Cuddles and stomping back to her van. "Good luck, Flaky." He called, picking up another tissue and dabbing his heart-shaped nose with it.
~~~
She barred her teeth. "You can do this, Flaky. Show those back stabbers that you're not afraid." She peeked through a window. Suddenly, she heard laughter. "How nice... the devil came into town and stole Flippy away from me." Flaky thought, quickly twisting the doorknob. And there, was the most horrible sight that she'd ever seen before... Flippy and Giggles, in each other's arms, making out to an extreme level. Her heart ached. "No... this can't be true! It's all a lie!" But it was right there before her eyes. Her left eye twitched. Her lip trembled. She felt... betrayed. Giggles was the first to notice her and pulled away from Flippy. "Who invited the retarded little porcupine here to play, huh?" She sneered, with a nasty look in her eyes. "I didn't. I sent her a text message saying that we were through, but I guess that she's so stupid, she doesn't understand." Flippy taunted. Flaky couldn't believe what she was hearing... those were two of her best friends talking! They would never treat her like that! But then again... this was her nightmare... "I'm not dumb!" She yelled, taking a step forward. "Why the heck did you even go out with her?" Giggles asked Flippy. "She's just a pathetic, worthless, re-" She was cut off when Flaky pounced on her. "GET THIS FREAK OFF OF ME!" Giggles squealed. Flaky tugged on her bow, sunk her nails into Giggles' face and shouted "I hate you!" A pair of paws yanked on Flaky's waist. "Get off of her!" Flipy screamed, pulling the porcupine away and shoving her outside. "...And stay out!" The door slammed. She could hear it being bolted. Flaky couldn't control her sadness, which at that moment, was spiraling out of control.

No comments:

Post a Comment