Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Opposites attract ch 8

Chapter 8: Alive once again
(Flippy's POV)
"Flaky's dead?" I croaked. "You're Flaky." Toothy reminded me. "Right... well, what happened?" I asked. "We're not sure ourselves. People found him dead." Cuddles answered. I shuddered. Why in the world would she kill herself?! I dashed away in the direction of the hospital hoping that she healed by now.
---
Flaky had been still recovering, but she's still in pretty bad shape. At first, I was quiet when I entered the medical room, feeling sorry for her. But then I remembered what had happened... "What the heck is wrong with you, Flaky?" I asked. She started breathing slower. "I know you can hear what I'm saying. Answer me." "It's not my fault, alright?" Flaky whimpered, shutting her eyes. "Oh? Then who's fault is it?" I said. She hesitated to answer. "I have no idea... one moment, I was feeling guilty about looking through your journal, and the next moment, I loose feeling in my arms and legs... I think Evil had some kind of part in it." Flaky explained. I frowned, not completely believing her story, but I shrugged it off anyways. "You scared me nearly to death." I confessed, crossing my arms. "Really?" She asked. "Of course. I lo-... I mean, you're like my best friend." I said with a warm smile. "So... does that mean you forgive me?" Flaky smirked. "Sure." I told her.
---
"Flippy...?" Flaky asked me the next night. "Yeah?" "Do you ever think that we'll return back to normal again?" She said. I looked at her, even though the room was dark, and I couldn't see much. "I can't make any promises, Flaky." I replied, closing my eyes again. While I was drifting off into sleep, I could of sworn that I heard her say "Good-night, Flippy. I love you..."

No comments:

Post a Comment