Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Opposites attract ch 3

Chapter 3: Up in the act
(Flippy's POV)
"Good luck, Flaky." I called, heading off away from the house.
---
I entered a fast-food joint, grasping some dollar bills in my hand. Some dud who was having lunch with his girlfriend shouted out "Hey everyone, it's Flaky the wuss!" It seemed as though everyone in the restaurant was laughing and pointing at me. I growled. "She is- I mean, I am not a wuss!" I told the crowd. "Your voice sounds even more freakish than usual!" Another person sneered. I scowled at them all. How could they be so rude to someone as nice as Flaky? I stomped over to the front table and slammed my money down. "Chicken tenders, please." I hissed at the waitress. She slid a silver platter with the cover on top to me. "Enjoy your chicken, Flaky!" A voice mocked. I gritted my teeth, but said nothing. Carrying the platter, I walked over to a table, when a person's foot came in front and tripped me. I still held the platter in my friends, though. I felt my blood boil as the roar of laughter rose. Mumbling under my breath, I took a seat and picked up the top of my platter, nearly jumping to the ceiling when a live chicken jumped out at me, then flew onto the floor. The giggling started again, when I saw a guy point to me and say "You are such a retard." Those words stung. Flaky is many things, but she is not retarded. I completely lashed out on the guy, pounding the crap out of him. And this time... Evil didn't have to help me. I clawed him until I saw blood. I pushed him against a wall, growling into his ear "Don't your ever call me a retard again." Shakily, he nodded his head up and down. "I'm sorry... p-please don't kill me!" He begged. I shoved him back. "You're just lucky that I'm in a good mood." I said. The crowd, now full of shocked and disturbed faces, got out of the way for me and I went out the door. I sighed. "Poor Flaky..." I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment