Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Sketches of Reality ch 3

Chapter 3: Get out alive
*the next day*
"I... I don't know about this, Flippy." Flaky told him, tightening the purple-striped scarf around her neck. "Don't you remember the last time I tried to go skiing?" "Yeah, but back then, I wasn't with you. Now I am." He reassured her, pulling on some gloves. "A-are you sure this is... safe?" She asked. "You'll be fine, I promise." He squeezed her paw."Are you ready?" "I guess so, but- WAAAAH!" They started snowboarding down the steep hill, wind blowing in their faces. Flaky started screaming, and waved her arm in the air repeatedly. "It's okay!" Flippy exclaimed, but could barely be heard over the roar of breeze. "I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'm gonna die! I'M GONNA DIE!" "Flaky, watch out!" He warned her. "Gahhh!" She shut her eyes, prepared to feel the pointy bristles of the tree before her, but it never came. Flaky opened one eye. "I didn't die???" She thought, trying to move from left to right to dodge the sharp rocks that laid ahead. "Now you got it!" Flippy cheered, already close to the bottom of the hill. "I'm actually doing it!" She beamed with pride. Flaky overcame one of her fears, with the help of Flippy, of course.
~~~
On the way home in the taxi, Flaky shivered. Flippy centered his attention on her. "Still cold from the snow?" He guessed. She nodded slowly in response. "Here, this will help." He stripped off one of his jackets and wrapped it around her body. "Thanks... that feels a lot better." Flaky informed him. They snuggled up close together. "You're welcome."
~~~
"Did you two hear about the house that burned down?" Pop asked, not noticing that Cub had wondered off to who knows where. Flippy and Flaky exchanged concerned expressions. "Oh no! Was anyone hurt?" Flaky said. "Well, everyone made it out alive. All except for poor Lumpy..." Pop answered. The couple couldn't help but smirk. From the corner of his eye, Flippy spotted Cub. A random shard of rock flew down from the sky and crushed the baby bear. He gasped. "Hey, what happened to Cub?" Flaky asked, rushing over to him. "Huh?!" Pop lifted the rock off of his son, who was perfectly fine and drooling. Not a scratch to be seen. "B-but... that's impossible! He was hit with that rock... how can Cub still be alive after something that brutal?" Flippy replied. "I heard stuff like this has been happening all day long. When people get into some kind of accident, they aren't killed!" Pop told him. Flaky's eyes grew wide. She finally understood...
~~~
"Oh man, this is bad!" She threw the sketchbook down and snatched an eraser from the bottom drawer of her desk. "What ever I draw in here, happens in real life the next day!" She said to herself, turning to the page with Flippy and Giggles on it. The eraser pressed down hard on the paper as Flaky moved it back and forth. Even though it was in pencil, the drawing wouldn't go away. "No! Why... won't...it...go...away?!" When the eraser was down to the end, she angrily tossed the book to the other side of the bedroom. "Crap... what have I done?" She squeaked.

No comments:

Post a Comment