Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Opposites attract ch 2

Chapter 2: Options
(Flippy's POV)
I opened my eyes. Everything was a blur. Sitting up right, I observed my surroundings. There was barely enough light to see. Half blind, I found the door and pushed it open. Morning sunlight trailed into the basement. How did I get here? I noticed that my hands were red. Confusion flooded my brain. As I was walking towards the exit, I went past a mirror. Slowly, I took a few steps back to take a good look at myself. Except, it wasn't me. I was female, first of all, and I had ruby dandruff-covered quills running down my back. I was...Flaky. I opened my mouth to scream, but nothing came out. I sprinted back into the basement. My body laid on the floor. "That must be her..." I figured. I put my hands on her shoulders and shook. "Flaky..." I whispered. She was still knocked out. "Flaky, wake up." I demanded, shaking her harder. When all of my patience was gone, I yelled in her ear "FLAKY, WAKE UP!" She jolted awake. "What, Flip-" Flaky stared at me with wide eyes. She started panting when she looked down at herself. "It's okay, I'm-" "Ahhhhh!!!" She interrupted me. "Don't do that. People think that you're me, and I don't sound like that." She changed from screaming to crying. "I don't want to stay this way forever! I mean, just look at me!" Flaky pouted, putting a hand on her chest. Suddenly, I felt offended. "Hey! What's so bad about being me?" I asked, putting my paws on my hips. "What's so GOOD about being you?!" She sobbed. I was stumped. She had a point... "Well, think about me! I'm a sexy chick!" I yelled, not really controlling what I was saying. Flaky stopped sniffling and punched me in the arm. "You know, technically you're hitting yourself." I teased. This time, she slapped herself in the face. I groaned. "Alright, alright. We need to come up with a way to get us back to normal." I said. "How can we do that when we don't even know how we got this way in the first place?" Flaky replied. "I don't know... The last thing I remember is being upstairs with Cuddles." I explained. "You flipped out and killed the others, and then you tried to slice me, but you ended up cutting the generator," She pointed over to a large machine. "Until I come up with a way to get us back, we need to talk and act like each other." I told her. "Can't we tell-" "No, they'll just think we're crazy or something." "Fine." Flaky answered, frowning. After a moment of silence, she asked "So... we're actually going through with this?" I helped her up. "You're darn right we are."

No comments:

Post a Comment