Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Opposites attract ch 4

Chapter 4: A sweet killer is among us
(Flaky's POV)
I winced as the sky grew dark. Where was I supposed to sleep? My house, or Flippy's house? Shrugging it off, I went back to my home, instead. At the door step, a familiar voice crackled "Hey, Flippy!" I turned around. Handy and Petunia were standing at the end of the sidewalk. "H-hi guys..." I said nervously. Petunia gave me a large grin. "Whatchya doing at Flaky's house, hm?" She asked. For a moment, I stood there, confused, but then I realized what she meant. I felt my face get warm. "Its not like that..." I stammered. "Oh, really?" Handy said. "Then what are you doing here this late at night?" Petunia questioned me. "Uh..." I tried to come up with an excuse. "To...get...her...mail?" I choked out. She rolled rolled her eyes. Handy stared blankly at me. "Whatever you say, Flip." He replied. Both of them continued their stroll. I sighed, facing the door once again. My ears perked up when I heard a sudden popping noise. One of the street lights had went out. I balled up my fists, my chest rapidly moving. "What's going on?!" I though, when someone else answered "You don't sound like Flippy." Sweat trickled down my forehead. "Please don't flip out, please don't flip out..." I pleaded. "Wait a second... you're not Flippy! You're that little porcupine that I hate." Evil exclaimed inside my head. "This makes the killing far more interesting." He added. I started getting woozy. "What's happening?!" I heard myself yell out loud, attracting the attention of Petunia and Handy. They came running up to me with concerned looks on their faces. "Are you okay?" Handy asked first. That's when the world around me went pitch black.
--- (Normal POV)
Evil's eyes glistened as he conjured up another vicious idea. He grabbed the Christmas tree air freshener necklace around Petunia's neck and shoved it over Handy's head. The couple struggled to break free. He chuckled, going around a few times and then pulling as hard as he could, making them choke, and their heads expanded until they exploded. Evil got splashed with blood. He shut his eyes, and then Flaky was back to her normal self.
--- (Flaky's POV)
The dead bodies really frightened me... this is how Flippy lives? Getting dizzy, being blacked out, and when he wakes up, he knows that he had just killed someone? That was just plain awful...
--- (Flippy's POV)
I got up bright and early. There had been some pretty loud racket late last night, but I figured it was nothing. But on Flaky's driveway, there were two headless corpses smashed to the ground. I moaned in disgust. "It must of been some kind of accident..." I said to myself, walking past the gory scene.
---
I thought that Flaky might have spent the night at my place, so I was heading there. Trudging past houses and cars, I spotted Disco Bear over on the other sidewalk, listening to music. When his eyes met with mine, he darted across the street, over to me. "Hey babe." He told me. I glared at him. "What do you want?" He put his headphones around his neck. "Hope you get enough of me tonight." He winked at me. I felt vomit rise up my throat, but I swallowed it back down. "T-tonight? What's tonight?" I squeaked. "Don't you remember, girl?" DB asked. "Tonight is our date."

No comments:

Post a Comment