Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Opposites attract ch 13 *ending*

Chapter 13:
The final move
(Flippy's POV)
For one of the first moments in my life, I was terrified. My strawberry-red fur turned a peach shade. From the corner of my eye, a figure swooped from one side of the basement to the other. My chest began to throb, for my heart was racing so fast, I thought it would burst. Where could she possibly be hiding?
---
(Flaky's POV)
"Didn't I tell you I would come back?" That retched voice cooed. Sweat ran down my forehead. "Oh god! It's really happening!" I thought. "That's right. Now take the flashlight and rip out it's batteries." He commanded. In a flash, I snatched it, like he said, and tore out the power source. The room went pitch black. "Perfect!" Evil snickered. "But now, I can't see either." I said mentally. "Just wait for it. If I know Flippy, he'll try to make a run for it." He told me. Someone pushed the door open. I lurked behind the shadow of Flippy. I could hear him gasping for air, probably as scared as ever by now. He took down a lit torch from it's place on the wall. After stalking him for a few seconds, I could tell that he was trying to find a way to escape. "No!" Evil growled. "Don't let him leave! Attack, now!" I struggled to raise my arm up. I held my breath. My fist shot at him like a bullet. He toppled down, but still okay enough to keep his eyes open. He had such a horrified look in his eye, I screamed "Run Flippy!" Leaving the torch, he darted upstairs. "Fool! You let him get away! Go find him again, but this time, use a weapon." He told me in a hushed tone. Following his instructions, I smashed through a glass container and stole a silver ax.
---
(Flippy's POV)
So Evil was behind this, huh? I joined the dead corpse in the coffin, shut the door, hoping that my hiding place was good enough to avoid getting caught.
---
(Flaky's POV)
Onto the second floor, I heard nothing but the sound of my own breathing. "He's hiding." Evil informed her. "Go, now." My feet moved on their own. I sliced each armor display with my ax, knowing that if Flippy was hiding inside of one, we would surely get killed. In the background, there was a light "tap" sound. I looked around to see him, closing the door to the coffin, already having his gaze set for the stairs. "What are you waiting for?! Move it!" Evil yelled. Chasing after Flippy, i flung the ax at him, thinking that my aim was so bad, it wouldn't hit him and he wouldn't get hurt. I was wrong; it snapped his right leg in half like a twig. He struggled to get back up. "This might be your only chance, take it!" Evil told me. Picking up the ax again, I lunged at Flippy, who was helplessly trying to move. Just about to strike, something grabbed my ankle. "Sorry, Flaky." Flippy apologized, as he tackled me to the ground. I gripped my weapon loosely in my hands as we both tumbled down the steps, then landed on the creaky wooden floorboards. He hung onto the wall for support. I got up much more easily. I watched Flippy limp on one leg, back into the basement. "That idiot is only going to get himself cornered!" Evil snarled. I settled the ax into position, then followed Flippy.
---
(Flippy's POV)
"Think, Flippy, think!" I was injured more than Flaky was, trapped with her (who at this point, was trying to kill me)... the options seemed limited. I knew that she was right behind me, so I had to move quickly. About two feet away from the generator, I reached my arms out, only to have them both chopped off in a slash. I winced. I have only one leg left... great. I stared in horror as she lifted the ax up on last time. I had nothing else to do. No where to go. I jumped at Flaky and sunk my mouth into her arm. After my teeth went through her sleeve, the taste of blood flooded my mouth. She yelped, waving her arm back and forth, trying to shake me off. The ax slipped out of her hand and made a gigantic dent in the generator. Beams of light struck my face, and soon enough, I was out-cold.
---
I coughed whenever I inhaled the smoky air that lingered around the basement. I touched the back of my head. No quills! A warm feeling spread in my chest. I had missed my old body. I glanced at Flaky, who was awake, and still missing a few parts. I stumbled over to her. A smile made it's way onto her face. "So I'm me, and you're... you." She clarified. "Yup. Now, let's get you to a doctor, 'cause I'm pretty sure one would be useful right now." And that was that.
---
(Normal POV)
"...So that's the story I get, when I ask how you two became a couple?" Cuddles asked, smearing butter onto his roll. "Yeah, pretty much." Giggles rolled her eyes. "Like that actually happened!" She sneered. "Believe it or not, it was all true." Flippy said, winking at Flaky. She giggled. "I liiiiked the paart with Diiiisco beeear." Lammy commented, making the group glare at DB. He kept his face down during the entire story. "Aw, come on, DB! There's nothing to be ashamed of on Thanksgiving... unless, of course, you got kicked by a girl." Petunia chuckled. He looked up to scowl at her. Giggles turned to Flippy. "You really don't know what a period is?" He shook his head "no". She whispered in his ear, giving him the definition. Flippy scooted his plate away. "Alright, you people have ruined my appetite." Petunia sighed, then said to Flaky "You guys are so lucky to end up with each other! I wish that me and Handy would-"Her cell phone vibrated. She took the call. "Hello?" Petunia asked. The speaker chatted for a little bit, then hung up. She raised her head to the heavens, shouting "Thank-you!!!!" Flaky smirked. "Let me guess... Handy?" "Yes! He just asked me out on a date!" Petunia exclaimed. "How could he call you on the phone if he doesn't have....uh, never mind." Flaky looked at Flippy from across the table. "Could you pass the gravy, please?" "Sure!" The couple blushed when their paws touched. Everybody sang "Awwwwww!" DB stood up with a disgusted expression on his face. "That's it..." He said. "This is gross." When he left, Flippy rose his glass. "Cheers!" He said. "Cheers!" They all drank together, knowing that their friendship would last them eternity.

Fin

No comments:

Post a Comment