Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WIN! I just send a letter to Warren Graff, the maker of Happy tree friends! :D:


"Okay, I have finally came up with a couple of questions...

1. Since Flippy was cured at the end of Double whammy, does that mean after he died, he stayed that way? Or will he come back, killing people like usual?

2. Is Truffles ever gonna be in an episode? (cause I saw him hiding behind a tree in "See you later, elevator"... I'm magical :3)

3. Have you ever considered making a love bite where Flippy and Flaky try to be together, but ends in a horrible disaster? (Flippy flips out, or Flaky's paranoia?)

4. Are you guys working on ALL of the Sonic games, or did you only help make "Sonic colors"?
Thanks! :D"

No comments:

Post a Comment