Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Opposites attract ch 5

Chapter 5: An evening with Disco Bear
(Flippy's POV)
"What?" I asked coldly. "Why in a million years would I go out with you???" He folded his arms. "Because I invited you, and you said yes." I was stricken silent. Flaky said YES?! DB tilted his head. His afro leaned to the side. "You're not with that army bear, are you?" He told me. I could feel a vein pop out of my head as I said "No." DB smiled. "Great, then I'll see you later." Before I could continue arguing, he slipped his headphones back on and danced away. "Man, I hate that guy..." I thought.
---
"Flaky!" I shouted, my voice bouncing off of the green walls. I stormed into my bedroom. "Flaky!" I growled. There was a lump under the covers. I picked them up and flung them on the carpet. Flaky was curled up in a ball, sobbing. I suddenly wasn't furious anymore. "What's wrong?" I asked, sitting down on the bed with a "squeak". "This is torture! Evil won't stop taunting me!" Seeing her this upset made me regret taking out my anger on her. "Come on, Flaky. Get up." I asked. She refused to even turn around. Not sure of what to do, I put my paw on her back and started rubbing it. "Shh... it's okay..." I whispered, trying to calm her down. Flaky rolled over. There were bags under her eyes, and he face was wet from crying. "Thank-you." She responded. Flaky straightened up my army jacket before turning to face me. "So, what were you all mad about before, Flippy?" I fixed my stare on the floor. "Disco Bear has a date with you tonight." I explained quietly. From the corner of my eye, I saw her glance at a window. "Oh..." I licked my lips for a brief moment. "Why did you accept to it?" I asked. "I've never been asked out on a date before, and I was afraid that I never would be. If I had a chance with anyone, it would be him." My heart sank. How come she doesn't have a chance with me?" "Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not going." I told her. Flaky stared at me with big pacman eyes. "Please, Flippy-" "I'm not going." I declared. "Fine... then I guess that I'll go instead." She said, grinning. I rolled my eyes. "Okay, I'll do it." I mumbled. "Yay! Thanks, Flippy!" She exclaimed, throwing her arms around me.
---
"Is it too late to object to this?" I asked, while Flaky stood behind me, running a comb through my quills. "Hm... Yup. Now hold still..."
---
Neon signs twinkled above me. Inside, I saw Disco Bear at a table alone, using a spoon to look at his reflection. I sighed.
---
"Looking good, baby." He complimented, pushing a chair out for me. I pressed my lips together. "Thank you." I slowly scooted away from him, but he still came closer. "You know, hon, I'm on the menu." DB said. I felt his hot breath tickle my neck. I shuddered. This would be a long night...
---
I slurped up my spaghetti as fast as possible, but DB held me up. I glanced at the clock. "Well, I gotta go, bye." I said, eager to leave. "Wait, I have a surprise for you." He told me. Do I dare look? I turned around, but when I did, my mouth connected with his. Shaking like crazy, I pulled away, then kicked him in the crotch with great force. He screamed, falling onto the tiled floor. I felt queasy, then figured out what was happening... I tried to race to the bathroom, but it was too late. I had already started throwing up on the ground.
---
I ended up vomiting everything that was in my stomach. Lumpy, holding a mop, came over to the gooey mess and said "Aw crap." I clutched my belly as I left the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment