Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Opposites attract ch 7

Chapter 7: A committed suicide
(Flippy's POV)
I watched as the tiny birds fluttered about in the sky, chirping their little joyous tunes. Just sitting there, I felt lifeless... She knows about my crush on her now. How could I ever stand to be near her again??? I banged my head on the window. Why, I asked myself, must life be so unfair?
---
(Flaky's POV)
My vision blurred with tears. "Stop it!" I yelled. "Pick it up, Flaky..." Evil instructed. My hand scooted closer to the bowie knife. Soon, it was in my firm grasp. "Good girl." He told me. "Now, hold it up for me." The knife nearly slipped from my paw because of the sweat, but I had no choice but to do what he said. "Plunge it into your heart!" He commanded. "I can't!" I responded. "Do it NOW." Without any control what so ever, I stabbed myself in the chest, only to hear that wicked laughter ring in my ears; "Mwa ha ha ha ha!"
---
(Normal POV)
Soon enough, people started getting suspicious about the lack of activity coming from Flippy (Flaky). Some of his friends went to his log-shaped home to check on him, only to find Flaky in a pool of cold blood, as pale as a ghost. The word spread quickly about the fact that Flippy had committed suicide, but then again, it didn't surprise some people...
---
(Flippy's POV)
I spent most of my time by that window, just observing life in the works. One morning, the clouds weren't puffy and whit like usual. They were a dull gray color, and flat, blocking the view of the sun. The vehicles that went by tripled by the hour. In the middle of the street, Cuddles and Toothy were chatting nonstop. I figured that some fresh air would do me good anyways, I went outside and caught up with them. "Hey, guys." I greeted them. "What's with all the commotion?" Cuddles and Toothy exchanged puzzled expressions. "Didn't you hear?" Cuddles asked. "Hear about what?" "Flippy killed himself."

No comments:

Post a Comment