Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, September 13, 2010

Opposites attract ch 10

Chapter 10: The slumber party
(Flippy's POV)
I opened up the card and read aloud "You have been invited to Petunia's birthday party this Saturday, but don't be fooled, because this is a slumber party, too! The guests should bring a present and their sleeping bags to Petunia's house @ 8:00 P.M. or earlier." I looked up and glared at Flaky. "Nuh-uh. No way am I going to a sleep over with a bunch of girls." I snapped. She stuck her lip out. "Pleeeeease?" She asked, her pupils shining. "Nope! I went on that date for you, remember?" I said. "Oh, you mean the one that you completely messed up?!" Flaky told me. "Not my fault the guy made out with me..." I paused because of the chill that crawled up my spine. "Please! I'll never ask you for anything ever again!" She exclaimed. "Promise?" "Cross my heart." I frowned. "Then I'll do it."
---
It was Thursday night at Flaky's house. She had just cooked cheeseburgers for dinner and sat them on the tab;e. We both dug into our meal. "I'm having some trouble finding a present for Petunia." I said, then taking a bite out of my cheeseburger. "Then why don't you just get the girl some soap? She likes soap." She replied, her mouth stuffed with food. "So, what? I just put some soap in a box and give it to her as a gift?" I asked. Flaky swallowed another chunk of meat. "Why not?" "...sounds good to me." I said.
---
I sat in the front seat of the car while Flaky drove. She stomped on the breaks when we arrived at Petunia's home. "Good luck," She said, when I carried the gift box and sleeping bag out of my truck. Just before I closed the door, Flaky added "You'll need it."
---
Petunia answered the door. "Come on in!" She said, pulling me inside. I set my stuff down on a chair. That's when I met up with the other girls, Giggles and Lammy. "Let's play truth or dare!" Giggles said, while the others scurried off into a bedroom.
---
The walls were white. There wasn't a speck of dirt on the carpet, and the bed was made neatly. "I should of seen that coming..." I thought, sitting on the floor with the other girls. "I'll go first," Petunia said. "Hmm... Lammy! Truth or dare?" "Daaare." Lammy replied, through gritted teeth. "I dare you to... eat Mr. Pickles!" She told her. Lammy clutched her pickle in her hand harder. "Buuut, buut-" "Come one, Lammy!" Giggles cheered. The lamb opened up her mouth wide, and bit the head off of Mr. Pickles. "Soooory aboout that." I heard her whisper. "Ummm... Gigggles, truth or daaaare." Her pink ears perked up as soon as she heard her name called. "Truth." She answered. "Aaaare you a fan of Spleeeendid?" Lammy asked. "Well, he's cool and all, but he kills more people than he saves them." Giggles said, turning towards me. "Flaky, truth or dare?" I didn't want to risk it. "Truth!" "Who are you in love with?" I suddenly felt stupid for not picking dare. After I refused to say anything, Petunia giggled. "I bet that it's Flippy!" She exclaimed. The heat in my body began to rise. "Why would you think that?" I asked, my palms getting sweaty. "From what I've heard, you eat with him, go out on walks with him, and you guys even live in the same house together!" Petunia explained. I blushed. "We're very... close." was all I could say.
---
Petunia tore her first gift open from Lammy. It was a Justin Bieber CD. The girls squealed, while I almost choked on my slice of birthday cake. "Girls actually listen to that crap? ...Well, I hope their ears bleed." I thought. The next one was Giggles' present. She pulled out a brand new Barbie doll out from the colorful bag it was in. Petunia clapped her paws together out of joy. "Thanks!" She told Giggles. Finally, she got to mine, looking confused as the box was opened. The girls gathered around her, when she pulled out a bar of Dove soap. "...you got me soap?" Petunia asked me. I winced. "You'll never know when you need it..." I said nervously.

No comments:

Post a Comment