Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Opposites attract ch 6

Chapter 6: Flippy's journal
(Flaky's POV)
I waited outside, excited to hear about how the date went. When he didn't return for a while, I began to feel worried. "Ha! He probably messed the whole thing up!" Evil laughed. "He would never do that. Or at least, not on purpose..." I said. A chilly gust of wind went by. I shook, my teeth chattering. "Maybe he didn't want to come home." Evil suggested. I stepped back inside. Maybe Evil was right...
---
I laid in his bed for a while. "Hey," He whispered. Annoyed, I starred at the ceiling. "What?" "Look in Flippy's bottom drawer to find something... interesting." I glanced at the dresser. It would be wrong to go through his stuff, but alas... it was so tempting. I opened up the drawer and spotted a leather-covered journal. I rested my paw on it. "Go ahead," Evil said. "You know you want to." I craved to open it... so I did. the pages were filled with neat handwriting. I flipped through and saw one word that was used on almost every page; Flaky. "She is such a wonderful girl," I read. "Sweet, kind, intelligent... I know she would never fall for a guy like me." I put down the book. "He likes me?" I wondered. "Of course he likes you, idiot!" Evil hissed. I tasted sour in my mouth. Here he was, waiting for me to go out with him, when I'm off dating another guy? "I... I didn't know he felt that way." I admitted. I heard the doorknob jingle. Quickly, I stuffed the journal under one of the bed sheets. Flippy came in, his fur ruffled up. There was something smeared at the corners of his mouth, but I just assumed that it was food. My attitude perked up. "So," I began. "How did it go?" Not answering, he rushed into the bathroom. I started to hear gargling noises. "I'm guessing that it didn't go well." I said. He walked out moments later. I gulped. "How bad was it?" I asked. "Well, he kissed me on the lips, so I kicked him in... an area... and then puked out my diner. Any more questions?" Flippy responded. I didn't say anything else. I just fell back onto the bed. He joined me. "Don't worry," He told me. "He's not right for you, anyways." Shifting around, Flippy patted the bed. "It feels like there's something under here," He commented, pulling off the sheet. He looked at the journal with wide eyes, then at me. "Flippy, I can explain..." I said, but didn't continue. "You actually looked through my deeply personal stuff?" He asked. "Well, yes... but-" "But what?" Flippy turned away, trudged out the door and slammed it shut. My throat was dry. I just messed up everything that Flippy and I had together...

No comments:

Post a Comment