Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Club Penguin.com

Club Penguin.com is a fun internet sensation for all ages! There's tons of neat things to do and fun places to explore! There is also a standard zone where you can type in words to chat with friends, or do the safe chat mode, where you are strictly only allowed to use the scripted words. It's free and anyone can join, exept for the member part. To be a member, you have to go to your local Toys R us to find a little card with the Club penguin stuff that says "member ship card" on it. You have to pay what ever the price on the top names, which it really depends on how many months you want. 1 is the cheapest, which is what I usually get because it is only 6 dollars, but this year I am currently in a 6 month member ship (:! By the way, My user name on Club Penguin is Mrjack535, so if you see me, just tell me that you got to my website!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment