Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Why me?

Amy was mad. I mean furious. I've never seen her this angry.... at Vanilla Cream. It all started earlier this after noon. We were having lunch together at school. Pink blaze was sitting with Rouge and Zoo york the hedgehog, then took out a file for her nails. Me, Mcwolly, Amy,and Vanilla Cream were having fun, talking about the latest couples and stuff like we always do."So, do you think that Sonic will ask me to be his girl friend? Or maybe even his wife???!!!"Asked Amy. "Truth or lying?" I asked. "Lying please!" Amy said."Oh, of course he is!!!" We all said together. "Oh, thanks guys!" Amy blushed.*At the other table*" Just look at them!" Pink Blaze said."How can they be so happy all the time?" She asked Rouge. "I dunno. They just have fun, I guess." Answered Rouge. "Then maybe I should brake up this little "fun fest""Pink Blaze smiled an evil smile. *Back at our table* Amy's cell phone made a noise. She looked at the screen and shrieked. "What is it?" Mcwolly asked." Sonic had texted me that he wants to go out!" Amy screamed."7:00 sharp. I'll be there early!!!" Amy got up from her seat and ran out the door. " That's weird... I know Amy's my friend and all, but Sonic would probally never ask her out on a date!" Vanilla Cream said. Just then, Sonic rushed to our table." Hey guys, have you seen my cell phone??"He asked us. "Wait, so you don't know where your cell phone is?" I asked "No, I left it in my locker. I could of sworn that I locked it in there, too!" He said with a worried expression. I had a bad feeling about this. Cell phones don't just disappear out of thin air, defiantly not in a locked locker. Some one would of had to known the locker combination, and to get his hands on Sonic's cell phone. Or should I say, she? TO BE CONTINUED......

No comments:

Post a Comment