Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

First fan fic... hope u enjoy it!

"So, Vanilla, do you like anyone?"Amy asked. "Here comes the stalker!" I warned. Vanilla Cream looked up. Shadow was on one of the trees thin branches."Jeez, that's the fifth time this week!"Vanilla Cream whispered. "I know how to get him to leave you alone!" Amy said."HEY SHADOW!" She said"Get a life! You have a brain *Maybe* so use it! Can't you tell that she hates your guts?" Amy said."Amy, don't be too harsh...." Vanilla Cream started " Do ya want him to leave you alone or not?" Interrupted Amy. "YES PLEASE!" Vanilla Cream said. "Alright, but I'm doing it my way!"Amy was pleased to take out her hammer."Hey guys!" Said Sonic. "Sonic!?" Amy gasped as she put away her hammer."Hiiii!" She said." Umm, do I want to know?" Asked Sonic."Nope."Me and Vanilla Cream said at once. "Hey look, it's miss warriors."Sonic whispered to me and Vanilla Cream ""Don't I look FANTASTIC TODAY???" Said Pink blaze. She waited for sonic to respond. After a while, she got impatient and elbowed him in the chest. "Wow Pink Blaze you look.... unique" He said in a low voice " DID YOU HEAR THAT AMY??? HE CALLED ME UNIQUE!!!" Pink Blaze stuck her tongue out at Amy. She didn't like that. "OH, SO YOU WANT A FIGHT? I'LL GIVE YOU A WAR!" She took out her hammer and she looked really angry. "Shouldn't we do something?" Shadow asked. "No, I wouldn't want to get in the middle of that." I said. "And besides, Pink Blaze is so "unique" that she can do what she want with out our help."(:

No comments:

Post a Comment