Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

AHHHHHH

"Does anyone know what is happening?" The president asked a worker from NASA. "No sir. There has been several reports of an evil sounding noise!" The worker exclaimed."What kind of noise?" Asked the president." A snicker.... a hardy laugh!" Said the worker."SOMEBODY CALL THE AIR FORCE!!!!" The president shouted. Just then, a terrible sound came in the room "CARL'S A MURDER!! MWA HA HA HA HA !" The voice yelled "Oh my gosh!IT'S THEM!!!!" The worker screamed as he ran in terror. "BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!" Went my alarm clock. "Oh, it was just a dream."I said with a sigh of relief. I hear a whisper come through the window"Carl" it said.... or was it a dream?

No comments:

Post a Comment