Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Luch time ):

I had told my friends that I had posted about the turd thing. Pink had a good idea, and I really thought it was gross. Being on the internet is her "Thing", so she and Vanilla made up a nasty comment about my meat ball sub. They whispered together like they were planning to tee pee my house or something. "Okay. Me and Pink had decided that your lunch looks like a bird had died, blood was coming out of it's eyes and it had left turd there before it died." Vanilla said.The world had stoped.My mouth was wide open. " OH, YOU SICKOS!!" I screamed. " YOU TWO ARE SO NASTY!!!!" I yelled at them. Later that day (not much, just one minute), Pink and Vanilla were laughing about their sick, cruel remark about my food. I knew that I would regret it, but I had to get out of this situation. " Hey, have you guys ever seen llamas with hats? I like Carl because he murders people." Crap. What had I just done???" CARL'S A MURDER!!!!!" They burst out laughing."My goodness. Had I just ended the world?'' TO BE CONTINUED.....

No comments:

Post a Comment