Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Making a kid laugh

Early this week, I had asked Vanilla what she was going to do for the talent show that was in June. "It has to do with a Justin Beaver song!" Vanilla and Pink sighed as they imagined the cute Justin Beaver. " Oh my gosh! That kid sounds like a girl!" I had said with a hardy laugh. Pink and Vanilla gasped. "NO HE DOSEN'T!!!!" they has shouted together. "Don't you know that Bla bla bla bla bla bla bla 1,000 records sold bla bla bla bla???!!!" Sorry... I zoomed out after the first four words. "You know, when I had first heard his songs, i just thought that a girl was expressing gayness!" I said, as milk came out the nose of the person sitting next to me. "HA HA HA HA HA HA!" She laughed."Some one call the janitor in isle 5!!!!"I yelled, hoping that someone would clean up this mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment