Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My friend Mcwollybob!

I was sleeping over at her house for 3 days. Obviously, I would have to have my cell phone charged at all times. Why? you may ask, and here is a simple answer: Mcwollybob and her family are really funny when I record them with my cell phone. Playing back voice recordings from her house sounds like crazy kindergartners were fighting over who would ride the blue pony at Chucky Cheese's. She is the only girl in the family with 3 other boys... poor Mcwollybob! Any ways, I was sitting on her bed watching this show called "Three delivery" when the randomness had began. ''Oh, RobStar! Guess what time it is?" Mcwollybob said grinning."Do I dare ask?" I think to myself."BRIER BARY!"She yelled as she threw a dtuffed bear at my head. "It's GO TIME!" I said as I quickly grabbed a pillow and chucked the bear at her."Hey! No blocks!" She said as she dodged the bear."I have you this time..."She laughed evilly, then picked up a giant duck."MCWOLLYBOB!" I gasped."Don't even think...!" My words arrived too late! She had already chucked the bird at my face. "Crud!" I yell as the front part of the duck had hit my face. I will be spitting up feathers for a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment