Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

SONIC UNLEASHED!

A new video game that's out in stores currently! I bought it on the PS2, you know, just to see if it was any good our not. I was really hoping for the main characters from the old video games to be in this one, but I got part of my hopes! They had introduced a new character to the Sonic games, Chip, but it's currently unknown if he will be seen in future Sonic games. I'm so glad that Amy was in it, First because Amy is my favorite character in the Sonic games, and Second, Amy puts the fun into the Sonic games. It was fun to watch her not know who Sonic is because the chaos emeralds had made him into a "Werehog", so she thought that he was a completely different person (Or animal) Later in the game, I was over joyed by the scene that showed Amy needed help from the monsters who seemed to be dancing with her (:! Sonic to the rescue! After he fights the monsters, he helps Amy up, but then he runs away , feared that Amy might be scared of him. But later on in the game, Amy finds out that it was Sonic (by the help of professor Pickle l0l) and she stays with the professor for now on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment