Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Who they are...

Here's something you might be wondering... who are my buddies and why did they get their weird names from: Me, my name is Robstar1fan and Sorry but I'm not telling you my real name or my friends names due to protection! One of my fav couples ever is Robin and Starfire, so that's it! RobStar is Robin and Starfire! Mcwollybob, my friend thought that it was a funny name and a really good club penguin username, thus , MCWOLLYBOB WAS BORN! Vanilla Book is my friend that loves vanilla and she thinks that vanilla would win against Chocolate any day (I really disagree!) and she loves to read books. Pink Star is a total warriors fan and she pretends like she's a cat all the time just so she can be in a book like warriors. Don't sass her or she will take out her lunch box of doom which might contain bricks..I'm not very sure...... and then she hits you with it! I mean that's sorta harsh, due to all of the other things in this world!!!!! Lolly pop is a person I had met on Club Penguin. She's nice but she can get dramatic alot of the times I talk to her. Canada rules and stuff, but are Canadians as hard and agressive as she is???? Zoo york is a person that I had used to carpool with, he's a dude that really loves animals hence the name ZOO YORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment