Flippy the pizza bear

Flippy the pizza bear
The music playing was so epic! And I loved this show!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Amy's return chapter 1

Chapter 1: A regular day... (Amy's POV) (1 year later)
"Hey Amelia! Wake up!" I opened my eyes to see my mom, trying to get up. "Yeah, yeah.. I'm awake..." I grumbled, sitting up. "Good, cause you have to do some chores!" Mom exclaimed, walking out of my bedroom. "Yay, some chores..." I thought, getting dressed in a light orange tank top and jean shorts. I rushed out the door. "First task is to bring this to the post office for me." Mom handed me a letter. "Fine..." I walked out the front door barefoot. "But first... put on some shoes!" She called. "Whatever." I mumbled, going back inside.
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
"Yo, Sonic!" Knuckles exclaimed, entering my house. "Haven't you ever heard of knocking before entering?" I said. "Never mind that. Do me a favor and drop this off at the post office." He said, putting a package in front of me. "Okay.... and you can't do this because....?" I asked. "Cause you need to get off your lazy butt once in a while and do something. Besides, I'm going on a date in 15 minutes and the post office closes in 10 minutes... plus you're much faster than I am." Knuckles replied. "Sure..." I answered, picking up the box. "See ya!" He called, closing the door behind him. I rushed out as soon as Knuckles was gone.
~ ~ ~ (Amy's POV)
With the letter in my hand, I ran at top speed to the post office. It would close any minute now! And if I didn't get there on tie, mom would kill me! I went past buildings, cars, bikes and citizens. ...I looked behind me when a driver honked their horn, until... WHAM!
~ ~ ~ (Sonic's POV)
I tried to concentrate on running, but all of my fans were calling out to me; "Hey, Sonic!" "Look, there's Sonic the hedgehog!" "May I have your autograph?" That kind of stuff. One little girl waved at me. I waved back, not paying attention where I was going and... WHAM! I bumped into another person. "Watch it, jerk!" The girl sputtered, picking up the letter that she had dropped. "Oh, I'm sorry... Let me-" She looked up... revealing her face. I dropped Knuckles' package out of shock. "......Amy?" I whispered.

No comments:

Post a Comment